Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Content Yesterday

I was running errands the other day and noticed a sign at a local bar that said "free beer yesterday". (Who hasn't stopped for a drink in the middle of the afternoon?) The sign got me thinking about my blog. OK, I was already thinking about my blog but I thought the sign would be appropriate here too. Like me, the bar is just attempting to be funny. Obviously the bar doesn't give out drinks for free and I don't give out good content on a regular basis. Then my neurosis got the best of me. Did I really have good content yesterday? That is kind of cocky isn't it? Maybe I haven't had good content in a while, or at all? Good content last week? You tell me; subscribe! Either way, the button is here!


Use Buzzfuse to easily rate, review, and share this item

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be hard on yourself. They didn't have free beer yesterday either. lol

Putz said...

i wish i had free beer yesterda or the da before

Soge shirts said...

I like your blog so i subscribed. Dang i missed free beer just my luck.

I Am Boymom said...

I can relate to your thougts, I am constantly second guessing myself...totally relate to your About Me content! I'm adding you to my Boy Stop Blogroll!