Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Little Trouble Maker



Will Beau (the 14 month old) ever get into brother's school on a full time basis? Since there is not a full time spot, we have been doing the drop in program while we wait. Gannon stayed home today with an ear ache while Beau went to school since there was a spot. Well, he is not helping his cause to get a full time place. I guess during nap time my little Beau was not so sleepy. Twas the day before Wednesday and all through the school, not a thing was stirring...except the fire alarm that my little Beau pulled! Big brother is sad he missed all the excitement. I guess the fire department came and all the kids had to go outside...during nap time! Why on earth was he that close to the alarm anyway (way to shift the blame mommy:) I would rather he get to know the fire department than the police department this early!

3 comments:

Sis said...

Oh my goodness!! Litle nephew boy!!! What are you doing!?!? How in the world did you reach the fire alarm? The visual is priceless! Keep it up Beau!! Just don't teach your cousin Syd any of these tricks when you come to visit! Love you, Aunt Tifany

Tara R. said...

Oh my... I can't keep from giggling over this one.

A Buns Life said...

The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree...... hee hee. :)