Thursday, January 24, 2008

Addicted

It is official; I am addicted. Addicted to hugs and kisses from my boys (three if you count the greying 35 year old in the house), addicted to chocolate, and now addicted to blogging. My friend told me it would happen and it has. I find myself checking my traffic log and looking for comments. What is wrong with you people? Don't you see how witty I am? My kids are adorable and my husband has dreamy eyes! You must have something to say...oh what! Maybe I haven't said the right things yet. I will come up with something soon; don't despair.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome to the Blog World. I look forward to reading your blog!

Unknown said...

you gotta get out there and comment on other's blogs a lot. :) I'm going to give you one of my invites to "the buzz" which is a blogging network. It is a great way to get some readership and to find blogs that you are interested in. I'm not on too often anymore, but I spent A LOT of time of there initially. It is way addictive, but more importantly, you will find really nice people on there to come and welcome you who will also check out your blog. :) Let me know when you get on. Brad is going to kill me when he sees me....BTW are you all coming into town?

Unknown said...

Join the club ;)
I found your blog on cre8buzz, and I'll be back.