Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Passive Agressive?



On the way home from school yesterday Daddy asked G what he did at school. G proceeded to giggle and say "I farted on Bobby's bed".In this classroom, Bobby is kind of the gang leader. All the kids want ot be friends with him, but he is not a great influence. Each day, Bobby will come in and select his friends for the day. Fortunatly my boy has a little girl friend that he says is his best friend so he is not fazed by Bobby. Bobby is surprisingly the teacher's pet. He growls and moons other kids, but still seems to win the heart of Miss Teacher. He is a cutie, I will give him that, but not as cute as my boy. I wondered as I heard about G's day if this wasn't his little way of rebelling against the bully. What do you think?

*Names have been changed to protect the bully. I do not mean to offend if you or someone you know is a Bobby.

3 comments:

A Buns Life said...

Hey, he had to do what he had to do. Better "bobby's" bed than his own! :)

Momo Fali said...

Sounds like Bobby needed to be farted on.

Honeybell said...

You have a very bright little man there. LMAO!!