Thursday, April 10, 2008

Almost Speechless


I normally don't feel strongly enough about something to post an editorial. After all, I have been accused of being the only living heart donor, so what could possibly get me so fired up? You guessed it. American Idol. Although I am a fan of the show, I am not a fanatic. There has been some good and not so good talent come and go and America usually votes pretty accurately; the way that I would.

America must have been out to dinner last night. What is the world were you all thinking, or not thinking? Not only can Michael Johns sing, he is hot, and Australian to boot. When I heard him sing It's All Wrong, I turned to Daddy and said "I would throw my underwear at that man". I know I am not the only one, I saw Paula squirming a little in her chair too.






4 comments:

Honeybell said...

Oh my goodness. I don't watch American Idol, but while I was watching the video my panties spontaneously came off my body and threw themselves at the monitor. He got voted off? CRAZY.

Anna said...

I loved that performance too! I was shocked to hear he was voted off.

Birdie said...

I agree...it's rigged, I'm certain of it *L*

Anonymous said...

I was so pissed he was voted off.