Tuesday, April 1, 2008

To be this lucky...

The eggs are hatching and our tadpoles are moving around. If only we could conceive and give birth within 6-21 days....








What once looked like a worm now looks like a deflated animal balloon from a carnival....






I am trying to stay out of this Daddy/son project as it kind of freaks me out to think about what we are going to do with all the frogs when they mature. Right now, I am just trying to figure out how to get the cloudy tank cleaned; the fish smell is inhibiting my domestic duties in the laundry room.



3 comments:

KG said...

Eww - it's STILL GROSS! What happens to the nasty deflated worm thing? When do the frogs move outside?

Eww.

Unknown said...

Short gestation times STILL won't make me have any more children.

Unknown said...

How nice of you to have the contest. My youngest is 13 and the only baby in our family is our granddaughter whose 1 1/2 now.

I agree with you about all those frogs. I'm glad it's not me. Hugs.