Thursday, October 2, 2008

Something To Think About

"They" say that as we get older it is important to keep our minds agile. Many retired adults find them selves doing volunteer work and busier than when they were working just to stay busy. Some folks keep their brain on the top of it's game with cross word puzzles or card games. This theory indicate to me that those of us that are young and in the work force would have agile minds, full of thought and new ideas. Why is it then , that since I went back to "work" my mind is absolute mush by the time I get home. Not only can I not think of anything to write about, I can hardly form a clear enough thought to have a conversation with hubs before crashing in bed.

3 comments:

Jason said...

I know what you mean. Sometimes you just can't put two words together with a script in front of you!

Putz said...

i never have that problem, ever...i love to talk...i love poeple.... and so the words come to me automatic...when i wrote ignoble enigma, not enema, i got to 370 pages in less than 6 months....i had set out a whole year to do it, and now i have 365 blogs just since december 2006...of course what i say is faldaral, but it makes me happy...get to age 66 and it is esaier

Casey said...

I don't know what day it is half the time. Seriously. Ever since I quit working to stay home with the kids, my mind has turned to mush.