Thursday, March 13, 2008

For the Birds

So I am sitting at my desk today enjoying some me time; catching up on some work and reading some blogs. Every now and then I would hear a little thud or something coming from the kitchen area. I wasn't sure if the creepy Orkin guy that left a few minutes before was back or if it was the ice maker on the fritz. I get up to investigate and realize I do not have my phone with me; isn't that why I scream at the main character in the horror movie? Take your phone! Don't go upstairs! To my surprise this is what I found:



I only had one window open but it was big enough.

Too bad the boys were not around to enjoy this; it would have kept them entertained for 5 minutes!

I guess the Orkin guy doesn't spray for birds?

Now I am off to clean up the bird poop on my chairs.

3 comments:

KG said...

Hehehe . . . one time a bat got in through our chimney. It was intense . . . but at least it knew better than to try to fly out through the closed windows!

Anonymous said...

Your comment about the horror movies made me giggle!!!

Maybe it was best that the boys were not home.. my son would have scared the bird to death..lol

Unknown said...

That would scare the living daylights out of me! It's hilarious that you caught it on film!!