Monday, February 16, 2009

A Monday MeMe

letter-wNow that all the sites and blogs I manage are up to date, I can give myself some time.  My brain has been reduced to mush after the boys had a sleep over with their cousin last night, so to get back in the swing of things, I will subject you to a meme!  I found a new blog that I like and a very long time ago I enlisted in a game on her site.  Basically, she assigned her readers a letter and they were to list 10 things they like that starts with said letter.  I was assigned W.  If you want in, let me know!

1. Wine.  Although it does not like me, nor do others like me while drinking it.

2. Water.  Especially the kind that comes right after some sand.

3. Wallet.  Preferably with lots of cash in it.

4. Waffles.  With peanut butter please.

5. Waltz.  Love to waltz with my man.

6. Waddle.  I love it when The Babe is watching Happy Feet and starts to waddle like the penguins.

7. Wake County North Carolina.  One of my favorite places to live.

8. Wages.  Preferably high.

9. Wainscoting.  In the right place.

10. Words.

1 comment:

staciesmadness said...

woot.
wow
way to go...
wonderful.

lmao...just some W words that come to mind for YOU!